Additional Sanitation and Safety Measures at The Tyler Place
- Required use of face coverings for staff and guests within 6 feet of another person outside of their trusted family unit (Vermont has a face mask mandate)
- Required use of gloves for staff determined by the needs of the task they are performing
- Additional automatic hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in public places
- Increased public space sanitation schedules
- Accommodations will be left unoccupied for 24 hours between stays
- Availability of sanitation supplies for use in any public space
- Daily health check self-certification of staff members before each shift
- Employees are not permitted to work if they exhibit signs/symptoms consistent with infection
- Each employee has learned and signed off on department specific Virus Prevention Cleaning Protocols
- Certificate of Compliance form regarding signs/symptoms/travel history for guests
- Addition of signage and standard markings in public spaces to ensure social distancing and use of face coverings
Finally, we would like to introduce you to our pledge, a pledge to you, our guests, about what you can expect from us, and a pledge from you, detailing what we ask from you in return.
We will follow all guidelines and recommendations available to us from the Vermont Department of Health, CDC, VOSHA, ACCD and the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s “Safe Stay” program.
We will put safety first by creating an Infectious Disease Preparation and Response Plan and COVID Workplace Safety Protocol. Our employees have pledged to:
Daily health monitoring and certification
Wearing of face coverings within 6 feet of another person
Enhanced handwashing and sanitation requirements
Thorough COVID Mitigation and incident protocols
Housekeeping Staff has completed COVID specific training through Green Mountain Safety
We will use enhanced cleaning and safety protocols for EVERY aspect of our operation
If at any point during your stay you do not feel that we are upholding our pledge, or if you don’t feel your family is safe staying with us, you may check-out without penalty of payment for any of the remainder of your stay.
You only arrive at The Tyler Place if you are free of COVID symptoms and in good health
You and your family have made great efforts to not engage in behaviors that might result in unnecessary exposure to COVID-19 virus over the 2 weeks prior to your arrival
You will wear a face covering and adhere to all social distancing measures as described and implemented on our property
If you get any COVID symptoms during your stay you will report the symptoms to management who will assist you to check-out immediately, without penalty
For the sake of all guests and our employees, these terms are not negotiable. If you are uncomfortable with or unwilling to commit to this pledge, please consider vacationing elsewhere. Those who do not adhere to this pledge will be asked to comply or leave the property.