Please join us for the Tyler Place Taste of Vermont Celebration, a new, decidedly grown-up event that combines all your favorite summer activities with a Taste of Vermont’s culture presented with Tyler family flair. Here’s some of what you can look forward to:
• Local farm & vineyard tours
• Scenic bike, canoe and kayak trips
• Vermont cider, beer, and cheese tastings
• Garden-fresh flatbreads from the outdoor oven
• Trips to Quebec’s wineries, cafes, and art studios
• Plus all the other “all-inclusives” of The Tyler Place: breakfast, lunch, and dinner; accommodations with daily housekeeping; all activities, sports, daytime and evening entertainment, your own personal one-speed bike, and much more
Come for three nights (Sept 5th – Sept 8th), four nights (Sept 8th-12th), or the entire week (Sept 5th – Sept 12th). Reconnect with old friends or start a new annual tradition. End the season right by spending a few days reveling in Vermont’s late-summer pleasures.
Rates Up to 30% Off Summer Pricing
Call us at 802-868-4000 for more information.
P.S. Kids are (as always!) welcome, but we ask that those with children under 4 years old come for the entire week due to our high counselor-to-child ratios so that we can ensure adequate staffing